Wedding Feeling

Today my friend told me bout married and takes pre-wedding photo; make me think back myself last year married preparation and wedding day.

These is very tired year for me cause I still working at my ex-company so busy in office no time make any preparation. Think back the time I busy till a lot thing I never do and no help much to my mom for my wedding. Ur know lah chiness old style people everything also want but dun know how, and yet I’m only child in family nobody can help me.

From pre-wedding photo, wedding date, wedding meeting, dinner location, make up , room decoration plus this plus that a lot of other’s things really make me angry and tired on that time. The time really feel dun want married because so trouble but already book and inform everybody really cannot stop it only!

Finally my pre-wedding photo done and quite ok for myself (what to think cheap price cannot comment so much).This is important when we take pre-wedding photo look us more slim these why I happy to see my photo.

Then preparation for furniture , our new room decoration everything buy this buy that, argument with family and hubby make me so tired ! Finally done also, thanks god .

Almost is the time for wedding I still haven get the people for makeup on dinner and wedding day, so ask my friends to introduce , finally I get one and I didn’t ask so much and yet I also dun know and how to ask, just think that got people help me I no need to find another and think they should professional for that so many experience.

Finally wedding dinner is coming, and enjoy with all my family and friends together just a liter upset that my makeup and hair style look no nice, I dun know why the time I no complain maybe I just think normal and yet I very tired too (cause before dinner I still work very late) really hope so faster over the dinner, when now I see back my dinner album I feel sad and feel if I can go back on that time, I must dun want the style.

The more sad thing is my married day (出 嫁 ) . All brides also hope the day is most beautiful lady on that day, but I not pretty at all very sad and regret on that day why I no reject the hair style and really no time to change it. The make up and hair style take long hours to finish and they are very rushing time also. All my friends says even my hubby and family also says I’m look like “傻婆 “. Oh I really want to cry but really no time to change , after play with bridegroom and brothers take photo with family and friends then rushing to Ipoh (my hubby hometown). In car I really feel sad and scared when reach at Ipoh, how their family looks at me oh no I really scared.

But at the end also reach and yet what I worried is right because all people in behind laugh at this bride! I’m so sad why all brides is pretty but I look ugly feel want to get in a hole. And after give tea to their family (so many relationship also) I feel tired and tired but really relax a bit faster change and wash and wait till dinner makeup at Ipoh.

Finally time is reach till night I go for dinner make up and tell the people please make me look pretty a bit. Finally done and looks ok, then go to attend dinner.

At Ipoh dinner really a lot people compare to PJ and yet all we also dun know so just sit and smile with them, and he play with his friends all sing karaoke really happy with them cause all very active sing and play. On the time I just feel want faster finish this dinner I want go back and sleep only.(I cannot sleep well since I promise to married to my hubby).

Finally really finally we finish the dinner but my hubby’s father too happy ask us go for karaoke and drink,.oh my god we have to go and drink and sing , I also forgot until what time as I know I really tired only.

This is my experience and yet no so detail at all but is really a memories in my life just think back really upset to the hair style when (出 嫁 ) only. But thing and time already over so not to think much, and I know your as friends also will says that.

So hope all friends who getting married must choose a good and dun rushing same as me will regret after that, wish all happy forever too.

Anywhere here I also take a opportunity to says thanks to all my friends really help me a lot in my wedding especially May Fun she really help me a lot but please dun take in heart what I wrote here ok? Already over just a liter feeling in my heart only. Thank you so much friends

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger