BAD NEWS

Yesterday received a bad news from my ex-colleague that she 2nd time lost her baby, she feel so sad though finally get pregnant but the baby still no stable just 6 weeks only lost again! so pitty to her her body really no enough stronglah always no eat,see now again haiz

Today another bad news to me is.... we receive a fax,and I'm the 1st one to read that, Get shock that the license which we wait for 2 yrs now only the government says NO APPROVE ! faster i give to my factory manager and my superior all get shockour heart really broke down!

Then my superior faster warning me dun let anybody to know that! haiz I already no mood to hear anything lor means i will lost my job soon.Really have to find a new job, my planing all gone...........

My superior start bad mood and worry also,we also cannot do anything just to wait the final decision ,they maybe will continue for applying,i think so but is really the time i start looking job lor

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger