Mix mood

Another few days is my family holiday to Hainan Inland , i should be happy cause 1st time go oversea with my parents and actually just accompany them to visit my grandmother which still at China.

But i not that happy cause of worry of my work here which is no stable and this week almost all workers going back to Indonesia and next week even the 2 officer also will back to Indonesia just left me & Superior and 3 workers. I feel so scare & worry that after i came back from holiday is this company still in and can i get pay from them? even the worse position that need to close down they need at lease 2 to 3 months to pack all the machine but i still scare we cannot get the pay and dun know what will happen after this.

Think can happy, relax & enjoy the holiday at Hainan but i feel sad after my boss tell me maybe our company will close down and the % is very high to close and the time i already booking for the holiday ,so sad to heard this news till no mood for the coming holiday.

Now already start to look for job but sad is Shah Alam work is not much and even very scare to look for job scare will go into another "Pirates Boat" yahyah really think that i work in "Pirates Boat" company now ! feel worry to interview feel scare to interview and everything start from "0" again ! my family planing all going to stop !

Why I'm so unluckily get into "Pirates Boat"

Hope That everything will be fine soon..hope that after i came back from China i can get a job and not the "Pirates Boats" again!!

All my friends please give me more support........ thanks for listen to my complain every time..hehehe

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger