Surprised

Is Surprise and happy happen it by yesterday night, as i said before Kayln is slow and don't want to talk and speak any word to us, but i'm suprising yeasterday night when I says one, she answer me two, I get shock and try to says three to her see what her respond and she answer me four and she smile with me cause i'm happy and says good girl and give her a big hug to her,even just until four she can says and compare to other kids i belive she is late to know all this but wat can i expect is good enough for us when we know she actually know to talk just slow then other kids.

I know i need give her more patience and teach her , and i belive she can talk and answer me more question, however i always tell her mommy love her very much  :)


                                                 she is always happy gal to us

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger