5 days more till my last day in current company

5 days more until my last day working in this company.

What my feeling?? i also dun know...just wish i can get a better offer from others company.Sure feel a bit sad cause i had work at this company more then 1 year and the company going to be close down,why so bad luck of them???even myself why i choose this company???I think is testing by god.

Hope we can get better offer after out from this company but for all those Indonesian they are ok cause can go back their hometown work at their HQ.Just two of us Malaysian....haizzzzzzzz

Anywhere thanks to all my colleague although sometime angry to all of Ur working style but we still happy working together.....

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger