My birthday on 07102006

Now share my happy day..

On 7 of Oct 2006 which is my big day and my darling purposely take leave to cerebrate my birthday ; so happy he do that! hehehe

Birthday eve he already give me a surprise sent my favourite flower to my office and buy a cake put in fridge (use his lunch time to do all that thing) so sweet for me !!

Then next day which is 071006 on 0900 we go out for our bread-fast and we go to Low Yat Plaza at 1100am for our karaoke we have enjoy sing but only 2 hrs we can spend that cause no more place ,we book too late but still have fun there..

1300 we go to join 8TV fun fair ..wah so many host i know them and i likes a small child very happy and faster take photo with them..and of course play game with them under very hot sun , so pity to my darling cause he very hot and still need to take photo and care for me hehehehe

But i still like a kid Q up and play game and the people becomes many at 14:00pm until we wait so long, funny is we need to guess who is the man inside the photo, i guess so many times at finally i get and ask my darling to tell the answer to the host ...hahhaa we won and i get a RM100++ hand beg..wohhh i very happy and like a small kid jump at there.. that the host also happy finally got people get the branded beg!!hehehe i be the 1st winner on that time oh..so Lucky !

Then after play play at there feel so tired and hot we go to have a drink 1st then after that 15:10pm we go to the fair again cause have a small Malaysian singer concert and 10 top super model even a lot i also dun know who are them but i still enjoy the concert..

On 20:40pm Tawaness singer David Tao reach there, but he no sing any song and just stay for around 15min, very disappointed after he go no more fun for me cause every game i also play no more fun

So we go take our tea time then we walk to Times Square shopping shopping ( but nothing to buy)..till 21:30pm then only take our dinner go back home around 23:05pm still got time to make a wish and cut the cake :)

Wohhh so happy even i very very tired but is a really enjoy i can forget everything just relax and happy cerebrate with my lovely hubby..Thank You Hubby !! I love you:)



0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger