A reason behind for everything happen to us!

Now of this feeling no really good cause of going to lost my job soon and haven found a good job yet,i feel myself no confident anymore.

But is luckily that beside myself have a lot friends give me support & care of me, listen to me so that i will no so sad in between i still looking for job.

One of my friend told me that: "Think positively and believe that there is a reason behind for everything happen to us everyday." after i read this message i feel my heart is cool down .I'm agreed that is really a reason why we face all those thing and let us to solve it our self, i think god is testing us!
Thanks to my friends all giving me a very good emotion support.

I will let my self think more positively.

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger