Angry

Today though is a free day can do finish my accounting report then doing my Blog cause since saturday i have something happies to share with friends....

But my colleague who is HR becomes very very blur girl, i dun know how she work as HR since i also not so experience for that but is a very simply thing also cannot understand and today Monday Bank will a lot people, ask me sent her paid for the EPF & SOCSO thing (she no driving to office now wanna save cost!) and yet last week so free and have driver also dun want to go to bank waiting until today nobody only ask me go !!

Then after finish, bank call up says the cheque got problem then she need to go again....but she have to redo again the slip but i wait her issued a slip till 1/2hr !! until go to bank 4pm !! bank already close !!... angry she always Last minute work, and last week already have warning by my manager dun do that again, and yet wanna to waste cost and time to go the same place in 2 days... check the paper then found out problem cannot do !!! I have to ask many times and remind her still she like that, and yet wanna to scold or says people do wrong for her

Haiiiiiiiiii see today i cannot share my feeling to friends and dun know wed i still can remember and mood to share or not

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger