New born baby of my friend


Congratulation to my friend had born a baby boy at April but we just visit her yesterday night . Yah cause everybody are busy with their work, till yesterday only we have time to visit her & baby, the baby just look at us sometime smiling with us, so cute!
And the new mummy tell us all those give birth story and how to care of the baby.The time we know that from pregnant till give birth such a very happy, pain and tired and how hard our mom to take care of us when we are baby .My friend says she now more love her mom and tell us must be good to our mom after she becomes a mummy cause is it really hard to be a mother.hahaha but is really scaring me when she tell me the time she give birth.......i still thinking that i can be a good mother or not if my turn?? hahaha dun know when is my turn yet......
Wish all mother very happy with their child :)

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger