Feeling of the day 28 Sept 2006

I also don't know what i doing now? sometime busy sometime too free (actually is more free then work) !!! still waiting waiting for the approval from custom, see everybody also very boring at office !! how come our boss so rich, can give so much money every month without any income???

I have a part time at my ex-company cause no accounts girl in office these why ask me to work for them as part timer to settle the accounts every month... this week 30/9/06 will be my last day at there...hohoho i'm so happy cause no need to go back and see their work and see the black face!!! But just pitty my ex-colleague she will very tired,now the accounts manager also cannot stand the work in there and resign next middle of the month will be last day and yet still haven employ any new accounts there, the boss want to save cost until the petty cash & accounts will past to others company(their sister co) accounts girl to do and all other's customers and suppliers thing ask my liter ex-colleague girl to do!! but no OT for her!! I so surprise why he want to make those decision since so many staff left from there also same reason, why he still no understand!! But all is no my problem, what i can teach and handover already finish, is time for me to out from the company (even i still miss them) and myself really sad to see all my previous thing i done they still cannot up to date and yet is in wrong way for the information even the accountant also complain them, but the black face boss still wanna scold to him and yet don't know how to care of all staff !!! the way he use no suitable for his staff !!!

Now what i worry is how to use my Saturday cause i no need work at there!! shopping?? i'm lazy shopping just once in a while ok ! so How i can get extra money? i think is better find a part time job !

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger