Lost my Job

Yes i going lost my job soon...This few week really unhappy because of my superior ask me to get ready to find a new job due they really need to close down this company because of government still cannot approval their licence to start our production since from year 2006 till now.(Even he says they are still trying but he know is imposible!)
Yes i have try to apply and interview some job but all not suitable to me and no good news too.I really scare to go into a PIRATES BOAT again!!

So sad to says i have to go soon and haven found a job, and yet my current company no feel want to give us compesation just ask me faster get a new job, what he think find a new job so easy??? we need to choose a suitable job, need find a suitable location and these is not easy at this time and yet he says he try to help me??? hahaha what he can help ?he not a Malaysian, what he think that when he can go back Indonesia only!!

God please help me faster can get a good company and job to me,if no work means no incomes. What can i do ?? yes i very hardworking to looking for job!!!

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger