My Last Day in Current Company :(

Today before go back home, my superior told me that he need to terminate us cause the company really cannot continue and government still not approval our licence.

And he give me two condition one is i left this month and get another month compensation and another is work till July but no any compensation.So what should i choose? Of course i will choose the 1st since in the company we cannot do anything more and if they ask us go early and with paid one month compensation means i got one month time to looking and interview for job if any company hire me so i can start work immediately.

Is very sad thats finally we have to go, one years plus in this company feel sad to leave form this company but what to do time have to go, life have to go.

Hope so we all good in future!

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger