Feeling of 050607

Dun know what to write but just some of my feeling..now of this no mood in office since we know that our company to be close down even my boss still ask me to think positive but we know the charges is very low.

I already search job and apply job but still have no news ,i know find job is difficult and yet want to find a good job more hard,but at lease i really try and hope so have good news to me soon,cause as i know my boss won't pay us any compensation and only will give us one month notice, if one month later i still cannot found any job i will die .

But what to do really scare to look for new job, scared another pirates to in. .

God please help me..i want a good company to work.........

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger