Jogging

Now of this just because i feel myself and all my friends says i so fat after i change to this job,.haiz what to do so happy and free life in this company

After all says i so fat and call me "Piggy Tan" and all my nice dress cannot wear, now i feel myself looks like 40yrs auntie so i must hardworking do exercise...

Everyday after work i will go back exercise around 1/2hr only (cause i feel very tired) Please give me sometimes i will very hardworking do more but really tired lah .Then saturday promise with my friend go jogging.woh so nice jogging in morning at nice garden..after one time jogging at there i really confirm every weekend i can go to jogging in morning and yet this saturday i go jogging with my hubby woh really happy and feel relax too.

I give myself 3 to 4 months no even exercise and must reduce my food then only i can reduce my weight..yeah gambateh i can do it !

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger