Why i am so fat ???

This the 1st word my ex- colleague ask when saw me !!!" WAH WHY U SO FAT ?"HOW MANY KID U HAVE ?? And shown this face to me !!:( , the time i really wish have one hole let me go in !!
I also no wish so fat, but work at here really sit and face to computer only ! and yet always follow my hubby eat dinner at 10pm++ how to no fat at all !!!
Now of this try do exercises everyday and no eat with him at 10pm anymore but i still fat ah, get fat easy get slim??? very very slow !! already try no eat so much
Very very sad to me !! why why i look so fat like people already have 5 children!!

wahhhh wahhhh !!! i must slim back i must get lost at lease 6 kg !!! yes gambateh i know i can !!!! yes i must can today start eat less and do more more exercise !!

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger