端午节 Dragon Boat Festival


One in a year refer at Lunar calendar 5th May is an another traditional day for chines we eat the "zhong zi" .
As usual my mom have make for us, i like my mom make it for us because is really delicious but i never learn before just saw she cook all the thing and put in special leaf.Sorry mom! really dun know how to help her, but i think is time for me to learn also, mom is getting old how many time she can make for us, feel myself really luckily still can eat mom "zhong zi", in my future my child can eat their mom " zhong zi" ?? if i learn maybe can if not...so sorry.....
Now of this youngest child a lot of them already forgot all the traditional date & reason for what we eat all those special food, why ?? we never learn from school bout the history?? Yes we have study but we find out and learn from the history. Hope our child will know the special of the food and the traditional date is memories of what history.

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger