Feeling

What should i write?? I also don't know?? just feel very boring, everyday looking for something to do and yet the production still in waiting and waiting and some more they like last minute ask us do something we don't know everything and no any information and tell us is URGENT !!

Sometimes i really don't know until when i can stay here? cause I always busy before i join this company, everywhere i work also busy until no time drinks & eat but now i can drink can eat till my weight grow up in 5 months !

A lot friends tell me maybe is the time for me to rest since last few year i work so hard no time rest, my health also no good but i really feel like i becomes a lazy woman, lazy to think, lazy to work !

Until i need to buy magazine to read , check email, online until i also think what else to do for tomorrow??? how to use my times?? very funny !!

Tell me how ? really feel sleepy sit in this room ! Now working here i have my own room, own computer no need to share PC with others like my ex-company, i can listen radio on line what ever i happy no body will disturb me, i should happy at all but i more like got work for me to do rather than i sit and see on screen everyday, if not i really feel tired !! now of this I can go back home sharp, watch TV and exercise compare at my ex-company i never go home early i have no time watch TV...... i should relax and happy ! but why??? i start complain ?? i think all my friends will scold me thinking like that .

Hope so our production can start faster god please help us!!........

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger