Dispointed from my Boss

My director feel disappointed to me !! I know he must feel disappointed cause this is 2ND time(2 month) i sent a wrong balance sheet report to him.. I always careless no checking properly the final amount and i already sent the report to him, maybe i too confident to myself .I know even he says : is OK! " but my feeling no good anymore cause i cannot accept myself do wrongly in twice !! even my assistant do wrong 2 or 3 times i also feel disappointed to her, but now myself ?? i really cannot forgive myself ...should i not so confident?? too confident also make myself do wrong ! this is a big problem for me !!! I really cannot accept this thing happen to myself !!

Just is because i too free sit at office ? no more busy as my previous company i though myself can do better compare my ex-company so busy non stop working?? actually i feel tired to sit here cause i have due with custom (this is more hate job cause government really make me angry to them) due with custom i have to wait and wait , waiting is a very tired job for me, and yet no people guide me, i have to learn myself , asking friends . And communication, stubborn people here make me feel tired & hard to work at here even they treat me no bad and i happy too cause more of the time i becomes relax i gain my health but i feel i loss my thinking !

What should i do? i must be careful !! so friends when work must be careful ! dun too rush !! dun too confident??

0 comments:

Copyright @ ~ 人生 如 戏 ;戏 如 人生 ~ | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger